#39 - Magazine Elements

Hello blog!

It's time to go over the color scheme and fonts for my magazine! A consistent house style was extremely important for my group, so we all have an established set of fonts to use, but all our color schemes are personalized to our individual magazines. All the fonts are from Canva and I used a website called coolors.co to choose my color scheme. Check it out below!

Fonts

Headings

For all headings, including the masthead (which is Divine Woman, by the way), we're using the font "Black Mango". In my magazine, I'm using the font in the standard, medium, and semi bold versions.

Subheadings

For subheadings, we'll be using the font BDSans. This font complements the headings and body text fonts really well.

Body Text

For all body text, we're using the font Neue Machina. I think it ties all the fonts together nicely.


Color Scheme

As you may have seen from my mind map and mood board, I want a magazine that is more pink and soft. My color scheme reflects this. Here it is!

I'm also be using a lighter shade of beige in my double page spread.


That's all. See you in the blog!




References

Graphics created in Canva

Color Palette sourced from coolors.co



Comments

Popular Posts