#36 - Feature Story Interview Questions

 

Hello blog!

Today, I want to share my interview questions for my feature story subject. First, though, I want provide some updates on the production of my magazine. The theme of my magazine will be about fashion! I'll be writing a feature story about fashion, outfit tips, and style! I think the topic is really fitting with the mood of my magazine.

Now, onto the production timeline updates. I have chosen my models for my cover, table of contents, and double page spread! I have two models - my cousins Faisha and Rebecca. Faisha is really into developing her personal style, so she is also going to be my subject for my feature story! I also chose a date and location for our photoshoot - February 18 at Aventura Mall. It's Valentine's Day season, so pink walls and decor will be everywhere (which will be perfect for my magazine). 

Lastly, I have my interview questions! Read them down below.

  1. Tell me a little about your background (education, interests, and family).
  2. What do you see yourself doing in your future (career, hobbies, etc.)?
  3. How would you describe your personal style?
  4. How did it develop to be that way?
  5. Walk me through your process of building your outfits (daily and for going out).
  6. How would you define fashion?
  7. What do you think about the current trends in fashion we see now?
  8. How do you keep up with all the changes in the fashion industry?
  9. What are your thoughts on the rise of fast fashion?
  10. Which celebrity’s style do you like the most? Why?
What do you think? Let me know down below and be on the lookout for more production updates! See you next time!





References
Grpahics created in Canva

Comments

Popular Posts