#30 - Magazine Mood Board

 


Hello blog!

After getting the results from the survey, I can now start deciding what I want my individual magazine to look like. To give myself a clearer idea of what my ideas would look like together, I've created a mood board. Check it out below!




The mood of my magazine is inspired by the Cosmopolitan cover I analyzed in my Mind Map a few blog entries ago. I was really drawn to the pink softness in it, and that's the vibe I want for my magazine. A popular aesthetic right now between women is the "soft life" aesthetic, which emphasizes comfort and enjoyment, with little stress. This is the vibe I'd like to embody with my magazine. I imagine a cover with a pink color scheme, soft makeup, and a feeling of sophisticated luxury.

I will be creating and sharing another survey for my classmates to figure out if this is something consumers (people my age) would like as well.

That's all for now, talk to you soon!


References 
Graphics and mood board created in Canva



Comments

Popular Posts