#2 - Reflection on Syllabus




Hello again!

In my two years of taking AICE courses, I have never taken a class like Media Studies. No other course I've taken required me to create media products, but some have required me to analyze media.

As a modern-day teenager, I see cool magazines on store shelves everyday. I'm so excited that this course allows me the opportunity to make one of my own, as I probably would not have done so otherwise. I'm also looking forward to finding and interviewing a model for the magazine, as well as becoming more adept at using graphic design tools.

As excited as I am to learn, I'm nervous about remembering all the different factors of media analysis, such as camera angles and sound. Also, I'm nervous about how well the magazine will turn out, given how little experience with media creation I have. Lastly, I'm nervous about keeping my blog interesting and entertaining as we get into blogs about the more technical aspects of media creation. 

Despite my fears, I hope to become more understanding of how media is created, and how different aspects of media can be utilized to impact people.

See you all in the next post!


References

Graphic created in Canva



Comments

Popular Posts